Upload your payroll file anytime, to take effect for a prior date or a date in the future. For example, you could upload payroll on March 15 for a March 10 contribution. Or, you could schedule a transfer for a future date, for example on March 20. Unfortunately, you cannot transfer funds today to take effect on a future date. Requested effective dates that fall on a weekend or other bank holiday will occur the next business day.
Articles in this section
- How long does a Betterment for Business 401(k) plan take to set up?
- Does Betterment take on any fiduciary responsibilities?
- Does Betterment for Business provide fee disclosures?
- What is the default portfolio that is used for participants who are enrolled automatically?
- When can I upload my payroll file?
- How do I upload payroll for my 401(k) plan?
- Does Betterment for Business allow for automatic enrollment?
- What do I have to notify participants about?
- What are the required government filings?
- What if I need an extension to file one or more of the forms?