Flexible Portfolios are compatible with our tax-smart features, such as Tax Loss Harvesting+™, Tax Coordination™, and Tax Impact Preview, but altering or removing individual asset classes may impact the effectiveness of these strategies relative to their effectiveness when used with the Betterment Portfolio Strategy.
Articles in this section
- What is a Flexible Portfolio?
- How do I set up or adjust my Flexible Portfolio?
- Who might a Flexible Portfolio be appropriate for?
- What level of control does a Flexible Portfolio offer?
- If I use Flexible Portfolios, could my performance change?
- How will using Flexible Portfolios impact my fees?
- Which portfolio strategies can be adjusted with Flexible Portfolios?
- Why does my short-term bond portfolio have good diversification even though it’s only one asset class?
- Will using Flexible Portfolios impact my tax-savings features?
- Will my use of a Flexible Portfolio impact the advice I receive from Betterment?